DESIGNx is a personal challenge aims to turn ideas from TED/TEDx into real actions. I use the following six steps to achieve the goal.
1. Get inspirations by watching TED/TEDx talks.
2. Naming the inspiration. Give it a hashtag.
3. Visualize the inspiration. Create a visual identity image or a logo.
4. Blog on the idea.Spread the message.
5. Discuss the action plan with like-minded people.
6. Release the beta version of the action plan.
If the idea can attract people’s attention through social media, it can grow into the second phase I called BUILDx.
At the BUILDx phase, you are going to build a team to implement the plan.Then, you will establish a community with a sharing vision. Finally, you will reach the third phase: IMPACTx.
Ideas don’t change the world. The Plan, Team and Community change the world.